The Law Office of Lincoln Green Jr. P.C. provides the following links for the benefit of clients and citizens of Maricopa County seeking additional information on Arizona law and specific family law issues. If you are facing divorce, determining custody and parenting time, or considering adoption, contact the Law Office of Lincoln Green Jr., P.C. for compassionate representation through life altering events.
Arizona Government, Court, and Legal Resources
Statutes Covering Family Law Issues
- Arizona Revised Statutes, Title 8 - Children covers adoption, juvenile court, juvenile offenders, child welfare and placement, and other matters involving minor children.
- Arizona Revised Statutes, Title 25 - Marital and Domestic Relations covers marriage, husband and wife property and contract rights, dissolution of marriage, child custody and visitation, family support duties, maternity and paternity proceedings, and other issues involving marriage and families.
Family Law Resources
- Family Law Glossary alphabetically lists many terms used in the courts and by attorneys to refer to specific family law issues.
- The Covenant Marriage in Arizona pamphlet describes this specific type of marriage that Arizona incorporated into law in 1998. Covenant marriage requires premarital counseling and a signed statement of intent.
Parenting and Child Support Resources
- Parent Education provides links for new divorcing parents with minor children and unmarried parents involved in custody disputes.
- Arizona's Guide for Parents Living Apart - Planning for Parenting Time pamphlet offers guidance to parents making decisions about parenting time.
- Arizona Child Support Guidelines describes the process of determining child support and Arizona's Income Shares Model, which establishes that total child support amounts are approximations of the amounts that would have been spent on the children if the parents and children were living together.
- The Child Support Calculator is an interactive PDF that estimates child support amounts based on the Arizona Child Support Guidelines.
- Juvenile Justice Services provides information on juvenile justice programs.
- The Foster Care Review Board advises the juvenile court on progress toward achieving a permanent home for children involved in a dependency action and in- and out-of-home placement.
Divorce, Custody, and other Family Law Forms
- Downloadable Court Forms and Instructions
- Family Law Forms includes parenting plans, petition for dissolution of a non-covenant marriage, petition for legal separation, and many more forms.
- Abortion Request by Minor without Parent Consent Forms includes the necessary documents that must be provided to state court so that a judge may authorize a physician to perform an abortion without parental consent.