Family Law Firm in Phoenix
Based in Phoenix, Arizona, attorney Lincoln Green Jr. assists clients throughout Maricopa County with family law issues, including divorce and child custody matters. He also has significant experience in criminal defense matters, with particular expertise in juvenile cases.
We have extensive knowledge of the local laws that affect families, but we strongly believe family law firms in Phoenix must provide legal assistance based on a sound set of principles to help clients through some of the most emotionally-charged times of their lives.
The Principles Behind our Phoenix Family Law Firm
The Law Office of Lincoln Green Jr., P.C. is dedicated to the individual needs of each client. Mr. Green treats you as a person—not a case—and he adheres to the following important principles that ensure you get the full support you need:
- A reasonable approach to our client issues: Family law firms in Phoenix should review out-of-court options whenever possible to help clients avoid undue stress and expense.
- Aggressive and tireless advocacy on behalf of clients: When courtroom litigation is the best option, Phoenix family law firms must have the extensive experience needed to carefully prepare the details of each case and make a strong presentation in court.
- Experienced local support: Whether clients face a Scottsdale or
- Glendale divorce—or any Phoenix family law issues—their law firms need to know the local judges and opposing attorneys to ensure they best address the attitudes and processes affecting their client cases.
- Compassion and communication: Phoenix family law firms must recognize the emotions and stress experienced by their clients and help their clients work through them. Only by addressing these issues can clients be empowered to make the decisions that can have a major impact on the rest of their lives.
Helping Clients Move Through a Variety of Marital Issues
As a full-service matrimonial law firm in Phoenix, the Law Office of Lincoln Green Jr., P.C. guides clients throughout the entire divorce process. He makes sure the rights of his clients are protected as all issues pertaining to custody and support of the children, division of property, and spousal support are resolved in or out of court. Our Phoenix matrimonial law firm continues to provide support for as long as it is needed, including post-divorce modification.
Contact an Experienced Family Law Lawyer in Phoenix for the Personalized Support You Need
In every case he takes on, Mr. Green aims to provide a calming influence that enables his clients to make important decisions, even when dealing with heightened emotions. For experienced, cost-effective legal representation that is tailored to your particular needs, contact the Law Office of Lincoln Green Jr. P.C. today.